of school age children. The head lice are small insects that feed off blood and typically infest scalps of human. Head lice affects approximately 6-12 million children in America between the ages 3-11. If it is not treated the head lice could affect your child’s health.
The principal symptoms of head lice that children experience are noticeable insects in hair, itching scalp as well as sores on the hair that result from scratching and difficulty sleeping because head lice are active more in the dark. Head lice are often spread by direct contact, sharing items such as clothing that lice and nits inhabit.
The prevention of head lice is by ensuring that your child does not share clothing with other children, or sharing towels, combs, or contact lenses for head-to head. Avoid coming into contact with items that are infested, such as furnishings and bedding. To eliminate lice and the nuts that they feed on, clean your floor and furniture. The lifespan of head lice is between 1 and 2 days, if they’re not feeding on blood which makes them simple to find and eradicate. If they’ren’t provided with the right conditions for living they will go extinct in just a matter of days.
Look for pharmacological medication in the event that your child has suffered from. One common medication is permethrin lotion, which has been approved by Food and Drug Authority (FDA) for treatment of lice on the head. The cream kills lice, and is safe to use under the direction of a physician specialist.
Allergies are among the most frequent illnesses that impact pupils in schools across the United States. They occur when the body responds negatively to elements from outside. The Healthline study has revealed that 40%+ of Americans suffer from an allergic reaction to some or all of the allergens they encounter throughout their schooling years. The pollen, mites and latex are the top allergens that trigger allergic reactions in young children.